Yes? Ok, then, let's learn about body art and why it's so different from tattooing on the face.
8/10 breast cancer survivors are LESS happy with their body AFTER they've received areola tattoos. That means 8/10 tattooists are causing harm to their clients without realizing it.
BUT - 10/10 of those tattooists have taken training!!! SO - let's get real about this work.
- 9 week course Taught LIVE on Wednesdays Starting Sept. 13.
- or Upgrade to MEDICAL MASTERY and join us for the most thorough paramedical tattoo education available!
When you're ready to be in the top 10-20% of Areola Restorative Tattooists, come take the full training. Until then, this course will help you on your path to mastery!
What will I learn?
- We'll start with how drawing builds your strength and consistency, and why drawing areolas are so important.
- Aseptic techniques - we see SO MANY pmu tattooists make common errors that are so easy to avoid
- Machine knowledge at a university level
- Needles, what works, what doesn't, and WHY, including how to use MAGS
- BioFeedback, stretching, angles, speed, pressure and depth!
- How tattoos heal and age and how to create tattoos that stand the test of time.
- Pigments, cosmetic vs permanent
If you are the kind of tattooist who wants to really understand tattooing in a practical sense, this course will make sure you can hold your own in a conversation with a body artist as well as with someone in the medical field.
ENROLL NOW >
Nic + Bexx have 35yrs combined tattoo experience!
They both endured 'grueling' body art apprenticeships and want to help newer tattooists bring forth the values from those lessons in all their tattooing!Sign me Up!